Roseangle Cafe Arts
at The Bridge
- Our Vegetables are locally sourced where possible
- All of our eggs are free range
- We recycle our bottles, paper, cans and even our coffee grounds
- Our Traidcraft goods provide a better deal for producers in developing countries
- Our smokies are delivered fresh from Arbroath
- All of our soup rolls, cakes, traybakes and biscuits are homemade
- We give 50% of all book sales to Clic Sargent- caring for children with cancer
- We use branded Rainforest Alliance coffee beans by Cafe Trevetti
- We aim to grow our own vegetables and herbs in the garden
- We support local craft. If you make anything why not bring it in and sell it on the premises?
We're doing our bit.